"You can't blame gravity for falling in love."-Albert Einstein
Valentine's Day is less than a week away, so it's time to find that perfect card whether its for your bae or your girlfriends. (There are so many cute Galentine's cards here and some of these classroom cards for kids would also be great for your gal pals. This Leslie Knope one has got to be by favorite.). With the growing number of independent artists on Etsy and small stationary shops available online, there is such a great selection of simple yet beautifully designed, cute cards. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Diamond Donatello: Give your Valentine a greeting with the zeal of Ms. Winfrey herself.
2. Julie Ann Art: I'm pretty sure this card is the one I'll be getting from my husband. Like 40% of couples, it is a topic of discussion in our household:)
3. Paper Source (letterpress): Netflix and...
4. Odd Daughter Paper: I love you more than tacos, is like the nicest thing you can say to someone.
5. Emily McDowell: For your bae. (Emily McDowell also sells this very honest card that I love and used last year)
6. Southern Pest Prints: For your favorite Charles Darwin enthusiast.
7. Julie Ann Art: Who hasn't been in this situation?
8. Emily McDowell Studio: Pie chart love.